<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Added Mary Ellen 

I added Mary Ellen's blog to my list of links. And as I was doing it I wondered if it would be totally out of line for me to shorten her name to Mellen or perhaps M'Ellen. :P

Mary Ellen is jut so much to type! Yes, it IS only 9 letters but there's that space, and I have to capitalize the E right there in the middle. What the hell?? Does she think I'm some kind of super typist or something?

So maybe she's reading this. Here's her chance to speak up. But until then she will be known on my blog from this moment on as Mellen. :)

Hey I could cut the middles out of everyone's names! I bet they'd hate that! :)

How about it Dn, Ln, Mn, Ce? :D

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?