<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Coming out of the Candy Closet. 

The aforementioned candy... ALL OVER MY FREAKING LIVING ROOM FLOOR!!!!!

*sigh*

You know what I realized. I don't like candy.

How weird is that? I hope people don't hate me for that. Who doesn't like candy??? It's freakish!

I mean I always sort of knew I didn't like certain candies. You know cheap hard candies that are made entirely of corn syrup, and suckers (Oh how I loathe suckers!). But I always went along with the popular notion that candy was just something everyone wanted. Candy was a normal thing to like.

Then I started to realize, standing there in the candy aisle that the only things that vaguely appealed to me anymore were Rese's candies with peanut butter in them. I still at least had that. I could sit in a room full of people enjoying candy and have a Rese's and still feel totally normal.

But now I don't even like THEM! Or rather they don't like me. They make my tongue break out in splotches. And PAIN! So it's not worth it anymore.

I'm tired of living this lie. So There, World. Take that. I don't like candy and I'm PROUD!

Oh, what will all the other moms say?

;)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?