<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Dave is a BAD INFLUENCE! 

My sweet little compliant daughter went to a class today at the children's museum. It was on bugs but I don't think she noticed. She seemed to have had fun. But it's hard to tell with her because she's a lot like me. I just enjoy experiences. It doesn't matter the quality of the experience it's just having experienced something that's important.

But afterwards we went out with Dawn and Dave. Dawn asked Dave what he thought of the class he said it was long and boring. It was an hour and a half! :) So when Kathrynn was telling daddy about the class this evening all she would say was that it was long and boring.

I asked her and she had no idea what boring even meant! She just knew that it wasn't a good thing and it was what Dave thought so he must be right.

*sigh*

I'm not sure if it's more or less frustrating to know that I am EXACTLY the same! Will someone please tell me which it is? ;)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?