<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Every Day is Halloween!! 

My son is a big anti-social freak! We went to Trunk-or-Treat at my mom's church today and Aiden refused to wear his costume. He was very polite about it though. No matter what I said to try to coerce him into the costume he kept repeating "No Tank You" and "No Tanks!" :)

He did like the candy though. After going to a couple cars he danced around and made up a song about his candy. LOL

Kathrynn wore her Princess costume all day and my fakey terrible 'hem' is already half fallen out. Lucky for me she didn't care in the least. Also I think next year I will make a concerted effort to NOT make her costume in dark purple satin. She was practically invisible in the dark outside!

The kids came home and we dumped all the candy into a big bowl on the counter for us all to share. But they haven't touched it since.

We have a tradition each year. They can have as much candy as they want until it's gone. I refuse to ration candy. And if they take something and don't like it they are encouraged to throw it away and get something else. I love that it's all free and I don't feel the need to freak out about it. I love Halloween! :)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?