<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 31, 2003

Finally Some SEX for Your Reading Pleasure 

Not sex exactly but a sex dream at least. Well not a SEX dream persay but a dream that did involve nakedness with someone other than my husband. :o

Yep, I had a showering dream about Mike . Here it is. Enjoy!

Apparently Dawn gave Mike a picture of me only it was my head cut and pasted atop a much thinner modelesque body. So he gave her a picture of his head atop some other buffed and fit body to give to me. (why all this effort when we KNOW eachother in real life? Beats me). SO there we were in Dawn's parent's shower (weird?). And I was lathering myself seductively while he was leering at me. I felt a little self conscious because I didn't know if I was turning him on or grossing him out and I didn't want to look him in the eye. Then I woke up.

I've pinned down a little bit of the roots of this dream. For one if you read my blog yesterday you know I hadn't showered. :) And right before I went to bed I had read Mike's blog about hating his body and could definitely relate. Plus I did have a big 'ol crush on him when we worked at McDonalds and he called everyone a lesbian.

And I was also reading a book last night called Jungsoon about two Korean women during the Korean war and they talked about giving pictures of their kids to matchmakers to get them married off.

Anyway that's probably enough freaky sexual content for one day. :)




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?