<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 20, 2003

In the Stirrups 

This is odd.

I got invited to a lesbian bar in Seattle by a friend who lives there.

It's called the Wild Rose.

This wouldn't in itself seem odd at all except that's also the name of my midwife's clinic! So then it begs the question :

If I go to this Wild Rose in Seattle how many similarities to my midwifes clinic would I find?

Would there be a 50 something hippy woman there checking out my breasts? Probably.

Would there be women there willing and eager to poke at my vagina? Likely!

In fact I imagine the combined knowledge of vaginas (vaginal knowledge ?) of both places would be staggering.

I wonder if the lesbian bar holds LaLeche League meetings on the second Tuesday of each month as well...

So maybe it's a sign I should go. Or perhaps it's a sign I shouldn't. Or maybe it's just a sign that I'm two years overdue for a pap smear.

*sigh*

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?