<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

Making order from chaos. 

Inspired by Dawn's new and improved pink blog I decided to mess with the formatting of mine. My first instinct of course was that I shouldn't mess with things I don't understand. HTML would definitely be one of those things. Is it in fact HTML?? That's how much I know about it.

What I quickly figured out though is that screwing with the template of my blog is really no more difficult than, say, writing a book about physics in Indonesian. :) Which meant, to me, plagiarize! So I managed to add some links and some link categories which was a simple matter of copying and modifying what was already there and messing with it until it was right.

And I did it! And it was good! :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?