<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Candy Revisited 

I realize I may have been a little hasty before in my denouncement of candy. The truth is there must be an exception to every rule, right? And there certainly is with this rule.

White Rabbits

They are like manna from heaven. Little bits of manna all wrapped up for my chewing pleasure. MmmmmMmmmm!

If you've never had a white rabbit (in case you've lived in a little box your entire life or something) they are little Japanese milk candies. It's sort of like a tootsie roll that they forgot to add the gross to.

Imagine, if you will, taking a delicious vanilla milkshake (mmmm) and pouring it on hot concrete. Let all the liquid evaporate and then take the sticky solids and roll into little one inch long shapes, wrap in rice paper and enjoy!

Dawn is generally the one who keeps me in White Rabbits. She knows they are my weakness They are best enjoyed warm from my pocket.

Who could possibly resist milk flavored candy? Milk. Mmmmm.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?