<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 07, 2003

I Dream of M'Ellen 

I had a dream last night. In my dream I was visiting M'Ellen's house. We showed up uninvited and she apologized for the mess. We went in and her house was almost completely empty. I went in and looked around and noticed there were two couches in the livingroom. They were both white, as was the carpet and the walls. Nothing anywhere but these two white couches in an all white room. Am I getting my point across here? It was WHITE!! I asked her if they were moving and she said no, she was just trying to simplify.

I asked where everything was and she said "Oh, I moved it all into the office." (the office being a small 10x15 or so room where she keeps her computer and piano, which is weird, and not even a part of the dream!).

Just then I noticed there were two guys sitting on one of her couches. She told me they were there trying to sell her a computer program that did accounting or some such stuff. She asked me to sit down and look it over with her.

So we were sitting there on a large overstuffed white couch looking through this program and we were snuggled up together (??) which wasn't weird at all at the time but now that I think about it, it is.

Just then I realized that these two salesmen where actually Mormon missionaries. I mentioned it to M'Ellen and she already knew and said that she was glad they were branching out and making a profit.

Then I woke up.

WEIRD!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?