<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

M'Ellen's Plot 

I went to M'Ellen's house yesterday to return a book I borrowed and to get a book that I loaned her back. It's nerve wracking to have someone else's book in my possession for too long. Something is bound to get spilled on it, or it gets bent, torn, or otherwise mutilated. I was relieved to be returning the book to her finally. So what does she do? She sends me home with a bag of FIVE MORE BOOKS!!!

I suspect it's a conspiracy. I think she figures if she keeps loaning me books I will eventually ruin one (most likely a limited edition, signed by the dead author one) and then she has a reason to hate me.

C'mon M'Ellen!! People have hated me for much less than that. No reason to construct such a complicated rouse!

Either that OR she knows that by sending home books I will be forced to spend more time reading and less time on the computer. We all know about M'Ellen's unnatural bias towards reading.

;)




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?