<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 22, 2003

More Crazy Dreams - by My Brain 

I had another crazy dream last night. I though I would share...

I showed up out of the blue in Seattle. I was wandering around Capitol Hill and I bumped into Anna. And she was in a hurry to go to lunch and said she couldn't talk to me. I was teasing her about going to lunch and asking who she was going with and she assured me she was going alone. Then I met this guy who seemed to be very lost. He's not anyone I know but somehow we hit it off immediately. He tells me he's supposed to meet someone on Broadway but doesn't know where that is.

So he shows me the address on a little paper (It was 3001 Broadway) and I tell him that I know exactly where that is and I can take him there. We skip of happily arm in arm singing BROOOOOADWAAAAAAY at the top of our lungs. The whole time we're walking I tell him all about that time years ago when two friends and I were looking for a place on Broadway and we walked a million miles in the wrong direction before giving up (which actually did happen even though personally I have almost no recollection, I was reminded of it last night by Anna, that's how it got into my dream). We walk around for a bit before realizing that we are either lost or not actually moving or have ended up right back where we started. So we give up and go into a little cafe.

I see Anna in the cafe sitting at a table with 3 other women. I go over and I'm really annoyed at her all of the sudden. I say "I see you're having lunch ALONE!" and she says "Fine, I'm on a date now shutup!" under her breath at me.

There is Latin type music playing so I grab the before mentioned guy and start dancing seductively with him. He's having a good time but feeling really awkward. Just then in the corner I see the 'middle girl' from the Dixie Chicks (I don't know her name but she's always in the middle. The short, hot one with the round face and the searing eyes. Oh forget it here's a picture...)


She's standing in the corner with a drink dressed in jeans and a biker jacket and she glaring/staring at me. Eventually she comes up and literally pushes the guy out of the way and dances with me. I look at Anna and she's jealous. I throw my head back and laugh evilly. Also at some point during all of this I realize that I have worn Shawn's pants. They seem to fit ok except that they won't zip or button. But I don't worry about it because my shirt is long enough to cover it. How they stayed on through all that dancing I will never know.

And that's all I remember. :) Weird hu?

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?