<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 03, 2003

My Husband's Ever Changing Do. 

Many of you have seen my husband's hair in the last month and know that he's gone stark raving mad! :) Possibly a few of you have even watched his slow metamorphosis from banged, to buzzed, to long, to BLOND! Yes, finally I'm married to the long haired blond I always dreamed of, well, almost. :)

He had the night off today and I managed to bribe him into letting me braid his hair. I won't divulge the details of the bribe, that's none of your damn business.

So I got to braid his hair and not just braids but tiny braids all over his head. We had a name for these braids when I was growing up but I won't say it because it isn't politically correct AT ALL! But you know the braids I mean.

It took me a LONG time to braid it. All the way through Daddy Daycare and a good portion of Charlie's Angels 2 (Drew, sigh, isn't she adorable?). His hair looks really cool. IMHO. Except it looks like he has blond extensions because of his black roots. LOL. He doesn't really like them. But I enjoyed braiding it and in the end we both got what we wanted from the experience. :)

Also I added another blog to my blog link place thing. My friend Anna is quite funny. And witty. She'll fit right in. :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?