<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Purple and Pink 

Yeah, I know. Who'd have thunk it.

But everything else looked drab and boring.

So I've spent the last several hours changing colors and fonts on my blog (as I'm sure you can tell). I had a great time and have to give Keith a big hug next time I see him, for all his help.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Right.

But here's the thing I found. Blogging reduces my parenting skills greatly.

It's a bad thing.

Not long ago (I say that but I honestly have no idea how long ago it was it might have been hours) Kathrynn came up to me and said "Mommy, I want to go to bed I'm tired." I said "Give me just a second and I will help you with your jammies." Now she's asleep somewhere. :(

I'm such a terrible mom!!

So here's the thing. I can't post everyday. If you see me posting too much (you be the judge) please beat me with a large stick!

It should help I think.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?