<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Still tasty 



I was reminded the other day that Steve Burns (of Blue's Clues fame) whom I have loved for well over a decade has branched out into 'rock'. We can call it that I guess. Maybe more alternative-ish. I don't know what they call music these days.

But it's a far, far cry from the 'Mail Time' song, I can tell you that!

I went to his site and listened to a few songs. They're something I would like. In fact I'm planning to march myself right over to some music buying type place next payday and snatch me up a copy.

As you should too.

Because It's STEVE!! Adorable delicious Steve! Geeky darling Steve now sporting a scruffy beard for my viewing pleasure!

*sigh*

I would have run away with him then and I would certainly run away with him now.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?