<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Time Travel Now Possible 

I've often wondered what my life would be like if I could go back in time to my teens and try it all again. And then today I found out that on Mars I'm only 14 years old! Weee!!! Because Mars takes almost 2 of our earth years to complete a rotation around the sun. Sadly I'm almost 110 on Mercury. Which is funny because I barely feel a day over 26. :)




In any case my next birthday is on Tuesday December 9th if only I can make it to Venus in time to celebrate. And I really should try because I will be turning 43 and I'm sure they have a big party planned.

I found all of this out thanks to a wonderful site called Your Age On Other Worlds.

There are not real useful applications of this information. Although I suppose you could use it to celebrate you Mercurian Birthday every 88 days! Weee heeee!!!




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?