<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

WARNING 

Bloging may be addictive and bad for your health. Or at least your sanity! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

They're coming to take me away haha!!

I've now discovered (all by myself) how to change the size of pictures. So no more insanely huge waterlillies for y'all. Sorry. I'm sure you'll find a way to go on.

I had a picture of me up there for a bit. If you were lucky you saw that as it's gone now! I decided it was to vain to have a picture of myself on my blog. But I made a fun title graphic instead.

It's hard to come up with a suitable picture to go with a name like 'benign convictions'. If anyone has a better idea please feel free to let me know. That said I do feel rather like the screamer in the picture above so, really, that works fine for me right now.

Off now, off off off I say!!!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?