<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

I finally went to the new cool dollar store in Richland over by Winco. It's lovely and I will have to personally thank all of the Richland friends for their right on rave reviews. :)

I bought a trampy little 'dress up' (more like dress down!) top for Kathrynn. She has such a hard time choosing what to buy and I'm the bitchiest mom in the world because I only give them each a dollar when going to the dollar store! LOL Ok it's sad and funny but it's also true! What can I say I'm a horrible cheapskate! So she got her hooker top and Aiden got green pom poms. They also got candy and pop. So, see I'm not that mean!

I also got 2 maps. They had poster maps of the world and the U.S. for a dollar!!! I got one of each and hung them on the wall in the kitchen. I haven't looked yet to see if they're updated and accurate. In fact my neighbor came over and I mentioned to her that I haven't checked that and she asked "Why". I said something about Europe and how it's changed so much in the last decade (like I know anything about that) and she said "No, I mean why do you want those things on your wall."

After I picked up my chin I mumbled something about homeschooling....

Can you imagine? I mean why would I possibly want a map on my wall? Am I the only one who thinks this is a little strange? Do other people have absolutely no need to show their kids where we live in the world. This really bothered me. I mean more than is probably reasonable.

Once again, People are Weird!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?