<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 29, 2003

Illin' 

So we're sick again! If you can imagine. This time I'm thinking flu. And we'll probably all die of it as warned by the drug manufacturers. My kids are sick and me too. Shawn is well enough, so we sent him out into the elements to get Chinese food. :)

What this means though is that he will undoubtedly come down with it once I'm getting well which means he will get to be a big baby and I will have to take care of him while still recovering myself. Ain't marriage grand? LOL

I watched a movie last night on TV called 'One True Thing' about a young woman who's mother gets cancer so her dad asks (demands) that she come home and take care of her. She does and in the middle of it all finds out that her college professor father is sleeping with his students. She tries to keep it from her dying mother and in one scene her mom says to her "There's nothing you know about your father that I don't know." She goes on to tell her daughter That she married him and this is what it's about. That she loved him and that trying to cut him out of the family would be like cutting him out of all the pictures. It would just leave a hole.

I cried and cried. It's hard to explain if you've never been there.

Oh I also watched LOTR the other day. LONG movie. I can't tell you anything about it except that the elf was still a big hottie and everytime I thought the movie was over it would come back on!! It could have been shorter!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?