<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

My Polo Man 

I got my husband some cologne for Christmas. It would seem like a big cliche except that he actually does like and need the stuff. :)

It reminds me of teen dances. Of sweaty teenage boys wearing loose dress shirts and too much cologne. Mmmmm... :)

I have to admit that just standing in the cologne aisle at Walmart smelling them got me a little... er... Horny. LOL I know, too much info right. :)

There's just something about a good smelling man!

Shawn has never that I can recall worn cologne. He's always told me that he used to wear Polo though. I compared the scent with several others and as it worked out it was my favorite too. Maybe I was unwittingly biased.

In any case he will smell great and we'll probably have a very nice Christmas night. ;)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?