<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 01, 2003

My Unpopular Thoughts 

My sister called me yesterday to ask if I had been watching the news and heard about the fire at the Playground of Dreams. I hadn't. We don't get TV.

The first thought that went through my head was 'Good maybe when they rebuild it they can redesign it with a more convenient entrance'. This before I though how awful that is that someone would do such a thing.

I took the kids there to look at the damage and Aiden cried. Kathrynn didn't which is a bit of a surprise since she cries about EVERYTHING! I'm sure a year from now she will relive it and I will hear it through tears at bedtime. For now she was a pretty angry about the Bad People and why would they do such a thing.

There a 'Police Line - Do Not Cross' tape all around the playground. Because it IS a crime scene. But we saw several adults who apparently didn't think this applied to them and they were way past the line so they could take pictures.

one lady was taking pictures of her son smiling in front of the burned out playground. She kept telling him not to smile but apparently when the camera points he just can't help it.

People are weird.



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?