<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

SICK!! 

Now I'm sick! And I haven't even been near Dawn lately, I swear!

I think it must be divine backlash for becoming an ordained minister online. I should call M'Ellen's husband and as for forgiveness I guess.

Speaking of which I need to pick my official title as a minister. I will take votes please chose from this HUGE list.

Abbe
Abbess
Abbot
Ananda
Angel
Apostle of Humility
Apostolic Scribe
Arch Deacon
Arch priest
Arch Bishop
Arch cardinal
Ascetic Gnostic
Barron
baroness
Bible Historian
Bishop
Brahman
Brother (probably not)
Canon
Cantor
Cardinal
Channel
chaplain
Cleric
Colonal
Cure'
Deacon
Dervish
Directress
Disciple
Druid
Elder
Emmisary
Evangelist
Father (again probably not)
Field Missionary
Flying Missionary (lol)
Free Thinker
Friar
goddess (!!!)
Guru
Hadji
Healing Minister
High priest
High Priestess
Imam
Lama
Lay Sister (LOL)
Magus
Matriarch
Messenger
Metropolitan
Minister of Music
Minister of Peace
Missionary
Missionary Doctor
Missionary of Music
Missionary Healer
Missionary priest
Monk
Monsignor
Most Reverend Christian
Mother Superior
Mystical Philosopher
Orthodox Monk
Parochial Educator
Pastor
Pastor General
Pastoral Counselor
Patriarch
Peace Counselor
Preacher
Preceptor
Priest
Priestess
Prophetess
Prophet
Rabbi
Rector
Religious Preacher
Revelator
Reverend
Reverend Father
Reverend Mother
Right Reverend
Saintly Healer
Scribe
Seer
shaman
Shepherd
Sister
Soul Therapist
Spiritual Counselor
Spiritual Healer
Spiritual Warrior
Starets
Swami
Teller
Thanatologist
The Very Esteemed
Universal Philosopher of absolute Reality
Universal Rabbi
Universal Religious Philosopher
Vicar
wizard

personally I'm leaning toward Mother Superior. Because I *am* a mother and I *am* Superior!! LOL


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?