<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 09, 2004

Celebrity Crush 

So since it's all cool to have a celebrity crush I thought I should. :)

Last night I was watching Late Night TV and someone (maybe Conan) had this guy on, Josh Lucas. (I would post a pic but my pic hosting people are sucking right now). He's pretty nice to look at. But even better than that his mom is a midwife! And he saw all of his younger siblings born at home! His dad is an ER Dr. And his mom used to drag him all over going to homebirths!

He was born in '71 so he's not WAY too old for me. And get this his family lives in Tacoma!!

It's clearly meant to be. From the website I read he's apparently dating Selma Hayek. Which would seem like an obstacle but c'mon. I was dragged to hombirths growing up too. I'm sure I have a shot against ol' Selma!

So there you go. I don't know anything else about him, but I'm sure it's destiny!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?