<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Just a Hunch. 

I'm heading over to Quizilla in just a moment to take the quiz I found on Dawn and Keith's blogs. It's surprisingly accurate so far. I would like to reflect for a moment first on my recent run of personality quiz creepiness. Any one want to bet that mine will say something about being an innocent child? : (

*sigh*

Ok here I go...

You represent... naivete.
You represent... naivete.
So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at
times, but it's only because you're not sure
how to act. You give off that "I need to
be protected vibe." Remember that not all
people are good. Being too trusting will get
you easily hurt.


What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla

OMG! I am so totally not even kidding! You probably think I rigged it. I swear to god (as a woman of the cloth) I didn't. I answered truthfully and even skipped over the obvious 'innocent child' answers! : ( WHY!!!!????!!!???

On the plus side I do think that these are some ofthe best quiz pictures yet! :)



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?