<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Silly 'Typos' 

Ok so for as long as I've been bloggin' here, I've been spell checking the hell out of thing so you all don't know what a huge Spelling Loser I am. Sometimes it still doesn't work.

In any case some of the recommendations that the spellchecker comes up with crack me up!!

For a recent example. Mr. Spellchecker doesn't like "Salma" but would prefer "salami"! :)

Also Mr. Spellchecker would apparently prefer that my husband be a woman (well, who wouldn't!) it always wants to change "Shawn" to "Shawnee" Maybe the hair throws it off.

Mr.Spellchecker has made it clear he does not approve of the way I spell my children's names and as for My name "Katrina" he came up with "Quatrain". What the hell was he thinking? Although correcting my middle name "Aline" and making it "Alien" is something I've always suspected.

As for other names he turned "M'Ellen" into "Mellon" which makes sense but then turned "Anna's" into "Annoys"! Which is completely from left field!! LOL ; ) "Conan" is a "Cowman" and "Rodney's" is "Rednecks".

Doesn't like "fuck" but does like "Fuji".

And although I know that the spellchecke is by MSN and not by Blogger I always get a little chuckle each time he wants to change "BLOG" to "BLOC"! :)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?