<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

This Sucks 

Shawn's birthday is in 2 days. I have 17 dollars to my name and no real idea when more will be coming. :( I don't know what to do.

See the thing about Shawn's birthday is it tends to get forgotten. I mean what kind of right minded person has a birthday on January 9th? It's too close to Christmas and at the same time far enough from Christmas to not be conspicuously 'close to Christmas'. I think people who's birthdays are on say December 24th fare better because others go out of their way to make sure that birthday is not forgotten.

So this year I assured him his birthday would not go unnoticed. That we would have some sort of elaborate affair (er, I mean party, lol) and celebrate this most auspicious day. It's his 31st birthday. LOL I know number 30 is supposed to be the big one but last year he wasn't on speaking terms with ANY of my family and very few of my friends. It's hard to have a party when you're on everyone's shit lists.

I could make him something. But I have to admit that my skills at crafting Memory cards, or sound cards, or other expensive computer gadgetry are definitely lacking! LOL

So I am afraid that another birthday for Shawn is going to fall uneventfully by the wayside. Maybe he deserves it... I mean LOOK at the snow! :)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?