<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

Update. 

First of all I'm not dead. Let me clear that up. :) There has been some recent concern about me because of my last post. I'm fine. As for my headache it comes and goes. I think at this point it's stress related.

This will however, probably, be my last post for a while. I've decided I need to take a break from internetting for a bit. So until further notice I will only be online to check my email daily. Thought it was fair to let people know that so no one worries. LOL

So here are a few random thoughts...

I finished and sent in my taxes the day after I got out W2's in the mail. Certainly this is a new record. ;) And that included the time it took to go to the library and print off the 'Injured Spouse' forms. Sometimes it makes me happy that I live in a community property state! :) Also I remembered to put Kathrynn's Social Security Number on it this year so that should certainly speed things along. :)

I realized just tonight that I should have put Reverend as my profession on my taxes. Double damn for not realizing that earlier. Of course if I did that then there's always the off chance that my husband would have seen it. LOL Ok, not likely since his entire contribution to our tax preparation was me sticking a pen in his hand while he was asleep and waking him enough to get him to sign the paper.

Isn't it weird that I have been a Reverend for a while now and still not told my husband. I wonder how long I will not tell him that. LOL I just don't know how he would react to it. He hasn't reacted particularly well to my confessions of not believing in God and being bisexual. I suppose someday I will have to tell him I'm a Reverend. It's just not something that comes up in conversation, ever! Weird.

Anyway, like I said. I'm going to be spending some much needed time with my kids, cleaning my house, and hopefully getting outside, instead of being on the computer. So maybe I'll see some of you in person between now and my next post! ;)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?