<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Cheap Ass Gourmet 

I felt inspired today to be like M'Ellen and have a 'what we had for dinner' section to my blog. But I didn't feel like cluttering up my sidebar. So I made a second blog instead that I can link to to let people know what we had. It includes recipes. So if there are any stalkers out there who feel the need to eat exactly what I eat, well, here's your chance.

So far I've added the basics. The staple meals at our house. I will update and add more if we vary from the 5 or 6 that are there. It could be a while. That said I don't know how pathetic I should make it. You know it's one thing to write up the recipe for Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas and 9 Can Chili Soup because those require more than three ingredients. But Spaghetti is certainly stretching it and Hamburger Helper probably won't be worth my time! I'll probably do it anyway though. ;-)

So check out the Cheap Ass Gourmet and check back often when you're out of food, out of money, or just out of ideas.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?