<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

In The News... 

Apparently I was ON the news tonight!

I was at the gas station this afternoon and there was an adorable young reporter from KVEW running from around freezing his ass of interviewing drivers about Road Rage. And he interviewed me. I honestly didn't think I said anything worth while but apparently I was wrong because tonight I was on the news.

Actually this is just what I heard, as I was at the party and didn't get to see the news. If you saw it let me know. Maybe they will rerun it at 11 and I can see it. If not I would sure love to know what I said that they used. I'm sure I looked like a huge dumbass. It was windy and freezing and I was trying to pump gas. :-(

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?