<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Meet the Hair 

Ok, I promised you a better picture of my hair. It's not great either partially because taking pictures of yourself is kinda hard. Also I think it's because its just not a very good haircut...



Chelee did say it looked better in person though than on my blog which is somewhat reassuring. Although I think maybe it's just my overwhelmingly great personality that helps people overlook the bad haircut. LOL So I guess if you're still looking at this haircut and wondering 'what the hell Katie was thinking when she did that?' well, the remedy would be to get together with me in person. :-) Which really you should be doing ANYWAY!

So if you want to see my haircut it will be performing live and in person at Dawn's DDR party tomorrow night. There's no cover charge and I hear there will be food! Woo Hoo!!




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?