<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

New Readership 

My phone woke me up this morning. It was my friend Erin calling. Yes, she woke me up. Although I assured her that was not the case. LOL Why do I feel guilty about still being in bed at 10:30? The first thing she asked me was "what are you doing? Blogging?" I knew something was up, as this is not how she generally starts a conversation. And I admit it took me a little off guard. I did a quick mental inventory of my blog to make sure I hadn't written anything terribly incriminating in it.

They apparently followed the link on my profile at Orkut and found my blog. Why this startled me I'm not sure as, clearly, posting the link is an invitation for readers. Turns out her husband Kenny was reading my blog for 2 hours last night. This struck me as a little weird. Not that I don't like Kenny, or because I don't want him reading my blog but I didn't realize it was all that interesting. Or, for that matter, that I had written enough to fill 2 hours of reading. Apparently so. :-)

The weird thing is that as more and more people read my blog I feel more need to censor my self. I suppose that says something about me. Maybe that I'm a two faced bitch. Or maybe just that I have different kinds of relationships with people. Which I suppose is pretty normal.

So anyway, Welcome to my crazy mind Kenny and Erin~*~*@*~*@* (confetti and balloons)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?