<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Sew Much Sewing! 

Once again I have been busy constructing clothing for Kathrynn. Here is the second skirt I made...



It's a good thing Kathrynn bent over or she would have never fit in that picture! The skirt is a knit fabric which I don't usually like to work with but it turned out pretty well. I was happy. Here's a closer up look at the print. In the first pic it looks like polka dots but on closer inspection it is revealed to be baby roses...



Here the dress I made today...



I made another hat for this one because Kathrynn requested it. I made it so it ties with blue ribbon behind the head, so, I added the blue bow to the dress to match which Kathrynn LOVES!

Isn't the fabric hideous?!?!



Like I said before, definitely NOT something I would choose but it turned out pretty good anyway.

I think I'm going to make another dress like this in knit. Since I have so damn much knit lying around! The dress was super easy so I might make a bunch of them to last the summer. :o)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?