<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

This is new, and it SUCKS!! 

I'm not sure what's up with Shawn and I lately. I guess we're in a funk. It seems as though we are going out of the way lately to get really annoyed with eachother. Often it seems it's because we want to do something but then because we have kids things take time to actually do and one or the other of us starts to take that personally.

I'm sure I'm partially to blame but it feels like Shawn gets angry if I don't instantly jump at the chance to spend time with him. Even when I already have other plans.

It feels like I'm walking around on eggshells. I'm hating it! Today I had a million things planned and he wakes up and decides we should go to the park as a family. Which does sound fun, and I DO want him to spend time with the kids and me as a family and all but I dropped everything just to spend less than an hour at the park with him. And it wasn't even a particularly fun hour. He mostly grumped about and yelled at the kids for dumb things.

And it's not just today. In fact his drunken barfing episode the other day was partially caused by a similar situation. I wanted to do something, he wanted to join my and somehow that turned into him laying on the couch pretending to be asleep and saying he was not coming and me yelling at him that he was too coming. We never used to fight like this.

I was almost ready to just go spend a few days at my mom's house this week. I don't know if it's just that he's been home so long (without a job) that he's driving me nuts, or if it's driving him nuts so he has to in turn make me crazy or what it is.

*sigh*

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?