<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

Dreams 

I have this recurring dream that I'm being chased. I'm always with Kathrynn (trying to hide her) and enclosed somehow. Last night it was especially creepy.

Last night I was stuck in a building. I think it was a prison or some other kind of government facility. I had Kathrynn with me and I was trying to hide her because there was an escaped criminal murderer guy trying to get her. He was a big scary white guy. Bald with tattoos. There was a woman with us. Trying to help us hide. She worked there I think. Other than that there was no one else around. We would run and hide someplace (in a room, a closet, under stairs, whatever) and then realize that he was going to find us there so we'd run and hide somewhere else. Kathrynn didn't understand to be afraid. She kept talking to loud, giggling, and doing other things that were going to make it so he would find us. But I didn't want to scare her so I avoided telling her that this guy was going to kill us.

At one point we were in a secure room. We had lured him there because it was supposed to be able to hold him. He came in and he was on the otherside of a very 'Star Trek' forcefully but he was able to find the switch to turn it off. We managed to get out the door and lock it behind us but he used apparent super human strength to get through the door and come after us.

Running through the hall at one point I could see out the window and thought about what would happen if we got out to the building and then realized that outside we would be at a bigger disadvantage because there was nowhere to hide and he was ultimately faster than us.

I woke up before the end. Lying there thinking about the dream I realized it was a recurring dream and that I frequently have variations on this same dream. And it's always with Kathrynn and never Aiden. With Aiden it would be a much harder dream. He wouldn't go along with the running and hiding and is much harder to communicate with and tell to be quiet. I guess it's a good thing it's not Aiden or we would be dead!

Anyway, creepy dream, had to share. :-)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?