<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

News! 

My husband got a job :-D
My baby got a haircut :-(
I got MONEY!! :-)

Ok the big news of course is that my husband got a job. A REAL job!! Yeah!!! Actually he isn't technically hired yet. He went in for his drug screening today and they have to get his background check back but neither of those should pose a problem! YEAH!!! He'll be working 6pm -2:30 am. OK, that kinda sucks. Especially since Kathrynn just started t-ball and the practices are also at 6pm. But he has a JOB!!!!

Aiden got a haircut. Well, that's putting it nicely. He got butchered. It was very traumatic for him and me. I cried. Not about the hair. But because I was unable to save him from the haircut because I'm a chicken shit. Long story, very depressing. So I won't go on about it. Just know that it's a sore spot for me so when you see him please don't make a big huge deal over his hair, or I might cry. Of course if you WANT to see me cry. This might be the way to do it!

I got my tax return today. And it was twice what I was expecting!! The IRS has managed to do that for the last two years. I've stopped questioning it. If they are going to send me extra money I will consider it a gift from the gods of big government and spend it happily. And this one is going straight into... the deposit on a house in Richland!! Yep, we're moving! Finally! That is assuming that Shawn does in fact get this job. Probably we will be moving next month. Grin, grin, happy happy!




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?