<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Public Places Be Damned! 

I Went to the park on Thursday and who should be there but The Adulterous Whore! And here I thought DOGS were supposed to be on LEASHES!!! MWAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!

Ok that's not nice. But I do feel like I should get to say really snarky, out of character things about her. I wonder how long that should last. I wonder if there is a statute of limitations on how long you can bitch about someone and publicly defame their character after they sleep with your husband...

But anyway, she was at the park. I saw her right as we were walking up. I just ignored her and went to the other side of the playground. Good old non-confrontational me. There were well over 100 kids there at the park on this beautiful, sunny Thursday but in all the hustle and bustle it didn't take long at all for Kathrynn to team up with The Adulterous Whore's daughter and play with her the whole time we were there. Grrrrr. And it wasn't like they were seeking each other out either. The didn't recognize each other at all, they just happened to find a 'new friend'.

My sister also came to the park. She's not nearly as non-confrontational as me. In fact while walking past The Adulterous Whore's table my sister noticed she was 'looking at her' so she said to her. "If you had any compassion at all you would take your sorry ass to another park."

Sometimes I wish I were more like my sister. Ok, not usually, but on rare occasions like this.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?