<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Well, I NEVER! 

Anna posted a list of things she's never done on her blog a few days ago. Surprisingly, I have done most of those things that she has not. Not that having a cavity or breaking a bone are big accomplishments in life. :-)

I thought I should make a list of my own. It's actually easier than I thought. Except that almost everything I came up with was something sexual. LOL For starters I could list ALL the states I've NEVER had sex in. But it would be so much easier to list the ones I have and then just subtract it from 50. :-) So, 50-3=47. There are 47 states I've NOT had sex in! LOL That's a lot. Plus the whole entire rest of the world!

I guess the idea is to come up with things we haven't done that most people have! Which IS hard because while I feel like I've never done anything, the truth, I guess, is most people are in the same boat.

So I've never...
been waterskiing
met a celebrity
been snorkeling

That's all I can think of. LOL

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?