<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

You Should Read This. 

In case you happen to read my blog, but not Mike's blog I had to link to this. I don't know why you wouldn't read Mike's blog. Maybe he called you a lesbian back in the day or something, but you really should read his blog. Hell, ESPECIALLY if he called you a lesbian back in the day you should read this link!

I could copy and paste it here. But Mike did post it first. And while I could even claim it was me who originally wrote it (hell, I could claim I AM Dr. Laura) I wouldn't do that. So just take a minute, click the link and go to Mike's blog. You won't regret it. Well, you might regret it if you're a fundamentalist Christian and you are adamantly against homosexuality... But really, if you are, why the hell are you reading MY blog? I don't like you! Go away!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?