<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The Budding Artist 

I think I've posted here before about Aiden and how artistic he is. If not I'm sure you've heard me brag him up in person. I might be over reacting. I'm sure there are other 3 year olds who draw equally well. Maybe it's just the kind of "my kid kicks ass" feeling that makes parenting so much fun. :) Anyway, I found this on the floor and was shocked to realize that my 3 year old is doing PERSPECTIVE DRAWING! Ok, so the perspective isn't perfect but come on! He's 3!



This is The Magic School Bus from his current favorite video series. This particular one is from the outer space video. He drew this from memory. It's not the only version. There are litterally dozens of almost this exact same picture all over the floor. LOL

We also bought Thomas and the Magic Railroad which inspred this drawing...



I know, I know, shut up. But I'm impressed by his abilities and wanted to share it with everyone! :-)

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?