<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

The Couch Saga Continues 

So I got my couch to a presentable state and then my landlord comes by and offers us a whole new livingroom set! It's not super fantastic. But it's nicer than our couch and it's a couch and loveseat that match! So, of course we accept it.

So after three hours of cleaning my couch it's out and the new stuff is in and the new stuff smells veugly like pickles. No one else seems to notice it but I sure do. So at some point I'm going to have to clean it too.

Guess the gift horse annalogy applies here hu? Something witty about not sniffing a gift couch?

But I'm very very happy to have it. :)

Here's a fascinating statistic. In my married life I have had 7 couches. I only paid for one. And it was from Goodwill. LOL


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?