<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Drum Roll Please...... 

.....................We're moving!!! YEAH!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! :) Could I *be* any happier?

I got the call today from the landlord of the house we looked at. After overcoming overwhelming obstacles we were finally able to pass the security screen. And we can start moving in in about a week! I'm so happy. I never thought I would be so happy to be moving to Richland. I just like moving. I love the change and newness of it all. It's so exciting.

On the less good side of things my yardsale was a bust. Well, not a total bust I suppose. We made about $500 total. Unfortunately WE only made about $40 of that because it was a big multifamily yard sale (and we were just a little one of the families). But it was fun. I wish I could have a yard sale every day. It's thrilling to watch people buy off your garbage! :) Of course the 6am wakeup was a little sucky. Won't do that again for a while.

Not much other news. I'm hating this 2 week pay schedule crap. I liked unemployment when we got paid every week. I've still got a week left to next payday and NO money except what we made at the yardsale and I owe my dad $50 of that (out of $40, you do the math). Brokenness sucks! It will get better. This payday should kick ass! Shawn worked a LOT this week and last. So it's only short lived poverty. But it's sure draining.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?