<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

School Day Dreams 

I had another dream last night and had to share. It was kind of an interesting dream.

I dreamed I was back in highschool. But I wasn't highschool me. I was 26 year old me. And the school wasn't my high school it was actually more like the mall. It had a food court which would have been TOTALLY cool in highschool.

I started out in first period homeroom. They gave us a ton of papers to fill out. I looked them over and then didn't fill them out. The teacher asked me why I wasn't filling them out and I told him/her (not sure) that they didn't really matter. I wasn't supposed to be here because I was going to homeschool after today.

The teacher said "Oh, well in that case you'll need you parents signature on this, and this, and this" and handed me a bunch more forms. "but in the meantime you ARE a student here and until I have your parent's signature you do HAVE to fill out these other forms too. They're due back today." The bell rang.

Next we were given a chance to go to our lockers but I decided not to because I wasn't staying anyway. And my locker was on the other side of campus but my second class was right next door.

The second class was loud and crazy. I don't remember anything except that it was loud and crazy.

In the hall after that class I was debating whether I should go to my next class or not. This girl who was apparently in one of my earlier classes came and said hi. She was short and perky and cute. She was apparently a freshman. She wanted to be my best friend and said so. She was there with her 'friend' a cute skater-boy who looked really familiar but who I can't place now. He was quiet and didn't say much, but I could tell by the way they looked at eachother that she was totally in love with him and that he thought of her as more like a sister (lol).

I asked her if she thought I should bother going to my next class (As I shuffled an unorganizable, huge slippery pile of books and papers in my arms). She thought it was really cool that I was thinking of not going. I didn't have the heart to tell her my reasoning. Then a taller dark haired girl came by as I was saying "what period is next anyway?" she said "Second". For a moment I believed her and then I remembered the crazy hectic second period class. And I said "No, it's third, I KNOW!"

The look she gave me was weird. I knew she had been trying to trick me. Which seemed like something that WOULD have happened to my in highschool by all the bitchy popular people I hated. And it seemed like that. Like she was trying to be a bitch. But when I called her on it she gave me this look of pure respect coupled with awe. It was a nice moment.

SO, I was shuffling through papers trying to find my schedule. I found it and noted that my next class was on semen. It had a long scientific name, but it was a science class mostly about semen. My new short friend thought that was hysterically funny. But I was really excited and then a little sad when I realized I wasn't planning to STAY in this school. I wondered if maybe I could stay just in that class.

I went to the class and the teacher started talking about seminal vesicles. The whole class was disruptive and uninterested making it very hard to hear anything. Frustrating.

After that we went to lunch. I went through the line and when I got to the place to pay I held out my debit card and the guy stared blankly at me. I said "You DO take debit right?" No, apparently they didn't. And I had no cash (I don't carry cash!) they said I could go to the office and use my debit card to buy a punch card with 30 lunches on it. But I didn't want THAT because I was only there for today!!! I thought about going to lunch somewhere else like McDonalds but then remembered I was on a closed campus!

Then I woke up. LOL

My conclusion: Being 26 in highschool would REALLY suck!!

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?