<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Thunder!!! 

We watched a thunderstorm from the very start today. It was cool. But Shawn has Kathrynn convinced that the rain is God crying (over her sins). Where does this crap come from? ANd why must it be passed on?

Anyway, the kids were very impressed with the lightning and the thunder. We stayed in it as long as we could but eventually the rain was too much and we went inside. It inspired the following pictures. (Which were nice and will take up room on my blog to make it look like I had more to write than I did)...


by Kathrynn


by Aiden

Speaking of which, we are on our second to last ream of paper. We got the case of reams of paper for Christmas. On one hand I'm surprised it has lasted almost six months, on the other I'm a little alarmed that it didn't last longer!


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?