<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

The White House 

Our new house is very cool. It's big and tall and wide and deep. It's everything a house should be really. :) And I'm mighty, mighty happy here.

I've already lost 7 pounds going up and down (and up and down and up and down) the stairs. I kid you not. Seven pounds! See my laundry room is in the basement and my bedroom (and bathroom) are on the top floor. This makes it necessary to climb stairs dozens of times a day. Of course the fact that I'm not used to living on three levels also contributes. See, I'll get downstairs and remember I forgot my keys upstairs or I'll go down to the basement and then Kathrynn will need me to wipe her ass upstairs. Stuff like that. I figure that about half of my ventures up and down stairs are because of my lack of organization. Eventually I will become better at planning ahead (and my kids will learn to wipe themselves) and I will be able to be as lazy as I was before.

My kids room is SO clean! Having all of the toys in the basement has sure paid off. :-)

My refrigerator has the best ice water ever. I could even give it to Danw (in a GLASS) and feel good about it. It's like Shari's without the sleepdeprive underpaid waitstaff.

My New washer and dryer (thanks Erin) have been going nearly non-stop since Monday. Which is something my old washer and dryer couldn't have done. I have only two loads left and ALL of our laundry (as in all of the clothes we own!) will be clean. This will be a monumentous occasion. Litterally the first time in our entire marriage, possibly in my entire life!

Life is good, all is well, waiting for something bad to happen any day now...

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?