<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 28, 2004

Crazy Event #12 

I was out today and ran into these two moms I knew from my Playland days. Well technically I knew them before Playland because I met them one day at the park 2 summers ago. And then again when I was working at Playland.

Anyway, these two moms apparently are inseparable. I have only once seen one without the other. And, no, they aren't sisters. They each have three kids. So the total is 6 and the oldest is 8, the youngest 1.

Anyway, I ran into them today and one (the one who's name I can NEVER remember) came up to me first and said.

"Hi, so you're a celebrity now!"

(hu)

"I saw you on TV."

Really. Wow. She pointed out that I had cut my hair since then. I was just surprised that they were still even thinking about my 15 second spot on the news.

Later the other mom came up and mentioned it too. She said she saw me on the 'Gimmie the Mike' commercial and that she knew I looked familiar. Took her a while to place me.

How weird is that?

See, I wasn't in that commercial. Apparently it was my evil twin at work again. I didn't point out their mistake. I wouldn't want them to feel stupid.




Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?