<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?... 

Ha! Sorry I just had to use it. My sister-in-law, Maria (hence the title) is in town. She lives in Alaska and works as a teacher in a small native village there called Kongkiganack (or something like that) they call it Kong for short.

She came over Saturday (no, she's not staying with us while she's here for a month, she's staying with "The Adulterous Whore" which makes everything a little tricky) and got in a big fight with Shawn over Politics, of all stupid things, and he stormed out of the house and was gone until 9 the next morning. SO FUN!

Sunday things got straightened out though and she ended up staying the night here. We played cribbage and drank Mike's Hard Lemonade.

My weekend got a little screwed up because Saturday is my night that I get to spend with Shawn. And instead he was at the park fuming while I was up all night worried. He works nights all week so weekends are the only time that we usually have to "reconnect". So, Sunday playing cribbage I mentioned this to him only in less vague terms. I think the mention of sex in from of his sister embarrassed him. He adamantly refused to have sex while his sister was in the house ON A WHOLE OTHER FLOOR! Whatever! The first time we EVER had sex she caught us!

So I played cribbage until I was dead tired and then went to sleep. And within 10 minutes there he was! With Maria just one room away! I don't understand that man!

Silence can be fun though... ;-)


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?