<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Scratch That 

Well the spots aren't chicken pox. I suspected they weren't when they never got clear blisters and crusted over. Instead they have tiny little dots like 'white heads' and they go straight from that to a tiny scab. Also Kathrynn has broken out in them now and she had chicken pox already before.

So armed with that evidence I took the kids to the pediatrician yesterday. He agrees. They are not chicken pox. And he doesn't know what they are either. He said though that because he doesn't know what they are we should treat for scabies. This logic is lost on me. Yeah, my kid is covered in an itchy red unknown rash why don't I slather him with a highly toxic pesticide from the neck down, just in case.

I don't think so.

I'm planning to take them to the health department today and get their opinion before I go the pesticide rout.

Well at least that was the plan before last night when my car decided it's not going to start anymore. We thought it was just the battery but CV came over and helped us try to jump it to no avail. And he was nice enough to give Shawn a ride to work.

I need to get to the bank somehow today and deposit Shawn's check. My sister was in the hospital last night and I had 2 of her kids over again. I think it's going to take at least a week for my house to recover from all the kids.

And to top it all off I have PINK EYE!!

Lets see...

plague
pestilence
boils
famine
anything else, God? Haven't seen any frogs yet!

Anyway, sorry to say all plans for tomorrow are canceled. Sorry about the horribly late notice. :-( It seems that each time I decided to go ahead and have the barbecue despite the obstacles 'someone' threw me another. So before my house gets swept away in a giant tornado I guess I give up. LOL

Sorry. Hope I didn't screw up all of your plans.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?