<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Too Much 

My sister-in-law is best friends with the adulterous whore and has been staying with her most of the month. She's leaving on Tuesday though. Heading back to Alaska so she is staying with us this weekend to get some time in with us before she leaves also to finish up a few last minute things before she takes off.

For one Shawn has agreed to work on the AW's (adulterous whore) computer. I don't know how much this really bugs me. There's part of me that wants to say no. No you can't work on her computer. It can't be in my house and you may not even think her name! But mostly I think that's just spiteful. So her computer is here and Shawn has not been working on it for the better part of the month. But with Maria leaving soon it needs to get done because, by God, he is NOT going to take it over to AW's house himself. That is where I would put my foot down!

One other last minute thing is laundry. See AW lives in an apartment and the laundry there cost quarters to do. So I offered to let Sister-in-law do her laundry here since it's basically free. Last night she finally took me up on the offer. The thing of it was there were a few pieces of maternity clothing (sis-in-law isn't pregnant, but AW is) and some littler articles of clothing that obviously belong to AW's 6 year old daughter.

This bothered me. Am I justified in being bothered by this? I don't begrudge anyone free laundry but c'mon! First my husband and now my laundry! LOL I kept my mouth shut and pretended not to notice. I'm so not one to make waves. *sigh*

I also had to drive to AW's apartment and pick up Maria. And I got a dirty look from Shawn because instead of getting out of the car to knock on the door or allowing him to do so I blared my horn 5 times from the front of the two story building.

So that was my birthday. Not only did I not get to have my long awaited gathering of friends I got to got to AW's house and then stew over the fact that her computer and her laundry were both in my house. I love my sister-in-law but I can't wait until she is gone and I don't have think about AW on a daily basis.


Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?