<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The UnBirthday Party 

I'm having a get together on the 26th. Purely by coincidence this is also my birthday. But it's not a Birthday Party. I really just want to have a barbeque so people can come over and I can gloat over my big, shady, backyard. :)

So the plan basically is to barbecue some kind of meat, (probably several assorted kinds of meat in fact) drink some alcoholic beverages, and hang out. There will probably also be some kinds of salads or something and a desert like strawberry shortcake. You're envious of my event planning skills, aren't you? ;-)

I think about 6pm will work. Bring the kids because otherwise my kids will get bored. I can set up the DDR game for people who want to do that. I honestly have no idea what else to do. If you have any great ideas let me know.

Anyway, consider yourself invited. If you want to come email me and I can give you directions. :-) If you already know where I live email me anyway so that I can have a rough head count.



Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?