<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

As Luck Would Have It... 

The wrist is in fact broken. And two of the fingers are dislocated. It's going to be surgery and pins for Shawn and a cast for 4-6 weeks. Then pins removed and another cast for 1-2 weeks. Oh the Joy!

That's 2 months people! Two full months in which the surgeon says my husband can't be driving a forklift or doing anything really at work since it's his dominant hand.

GRRRRRR!!!!...

Looks like I get to go find a job again. Whoopi!! My favorite.

In a remarkable role reversal though Shawn is trying to look on the bright side of this. Talking about how this happened for a reason (aside from him being an idiot) and thinking he might be motivated to go to college and get some degree to get out of this frustrating field of work. I'd be really happy if I weren't so damn annoyed with him right now.

I'll admit it's somewhat gratifying when he mentions how much pain he's in.

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?