<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Dawn is a Bitch! 

The other morning my husband woke up, looked at me and said "I just had a sex dream about Dawn!"  I laughed and asked how it was and he said it wasn't that great.  I was shocked because in my dreams it's always pretty good.   Really, why would you bother having a sex dream about someone if it wasn't even good sex?  What does that say, really?

Apparently Keith started the whole thing by spontaneously making out with me.  When Shawn saw that he thought 'What the hell' and started making out with Dawn.  LOL  One thing led to another and in the end I ended up pregnant with Keith's kid and Dawn with Shawn's.  Wow!  Talk about your crazy family ties!  ;-)

 

Comments-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?